Before application for registration
- School must be registered at the Registrar General’s Department.
- School must be registered at the Local Authority where it is located.
After a successful application for registration, the applicant will be notified
- A notice of date for inspection of the school will be communicated to management of the school not less than one week before the inspection.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstance which hinders the possibility of inspection on the agreed date, management of the school would be duly informed and a new date will be scheduled.
- Inspectors from NIB would be paneled to verify that the school meets the required standards set by the NIB.
- The team of Inspectors will then be required to submit a report on the inspection to the Chief Inspector of Schools for final approval.